Terms of Reference
(1) To consider and determine on behalf of the Council all aspects of the Accounts of the Authority including the approval of the statement of accounts.
(2) To receive the District Auditor’s Annual Governance Report (or equivalent) and review responses to it.
(3) To consider Corporate Governance matters (including not limited to comments and complaints and risk management issues and review responses to them).
(4) To approve the Statement of Internal Control.
(5) To receive external and internal audit reports and review responses to them.
(6) To consider and determine any other issue related to the above functions properly referred to the Committee by the Council.
Support officer: Ron Schrieber tel. 01235 540306; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 01235 540307